· Basic Education from District Hardoi (UP). Higher Education from University of Lucknow.
· Doctorate from Lucknow University in Science Journalism. PG in Journalism from Lucknow University (First Rank
in University). NET in Mass Communication & Journalism. UG (Maths, Geology & Physics) from Lucknow
· PGDBM from MAISM Jaipur (First Rank in Marketing Branch).
· Certificate in Urdu from Uttarakahand Open University Haldwani.
· Career started in Journalism from 1999. Worked with Rastriya Swaroop National Daily at Lucknow, Jansatta
Express Lucknow (Indian Express Group), Hindustan Hindi Daily (Hindustan Times Group), Amar Ujala Lucknow
· Expertise in News Paper package Quark Xpress, Page Making, Layout Designing and Science Journalism,
· Winner of “BBC Young Journalist of the year” award by BBC World Service London in 2000.
· Organised a dozen workshops in UP to enhance the Scientific temper among masses with the help of ISCOS
Lucknow and NCSTC, DST, New Delhi.
· Writer of "Fundamentals of Journalism" with ISBN.
. Edited two Books ‘Vigyan Sikchharanjan’ and ‘Vigyan Ke Hastakchar’.
· Published more than 125 Articles/Features/Columns in many National Dailies.
· Joined Uttarakhand Open University as an Assistant Professor in August 2011.
· 43 Research Papers published in International Research Journals ie. IJAR, IJSR, GRA, URR and Paripex-
IJR. Three Research Paper Published in YOJNA, Nov. 2013, YOJNA, Nov. 2014 and March 2015, Two in URR
and one each in Avahan, Rastradharam and MEERA (VMOU newsletter).
· Attended Six International Seminars, 15 National Seminars and 15 Workshops.
· Delivered 40 lectures (invited) at Lucknow , Haldwani and Jaipur.
. Presently working as ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR in Journalism Deptt. at VMOU, KOTA from 29th June 2013.
· Bearing responsibilities as a Convenor-Journalism, Additional Director (MPD) and Media Management.
You may contact for the Following Academic Peogramme Queries
- Post Graduate Diploma in Labour Laws, Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
- Certificate in Consumer Protection Law
- Certificate in Human Rights
- Bachelor of Journalism
- PG DIploma in New Media
- Diploma in Mass Communication
- Bachelor of Arts Additional Journalism and Mass Communication
- Master of Journalism
- Post Graduate Diploma in Cyber Laws
- Post Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights
- Certificate in Banking and Insurance Law
|VMOU Helpline|| VMOU RC Locations|
9414024853, 9414024862, 9414024856
(10:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
Working Days Only