SCHOOL OF EDUCATION
Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University has started its courses under the department of education like B.Ed since 1998. The department of Education is playing a complementary role for overall individual, social and national development. Department is trying to enable an individual to realize his highest self and goal. The key functions and roles of department of education towards individual, society and country are as fallows.
- Development of Inborn Potentialities- Department helps the individuals to develop the inborn potentialities providing scope to develop.
- Modifying Behavior- Department helps to modify the past behavior through learning and through different agencies of education.
- All-Round Development- Department aims at the all round development of child-physical, mental, social, emotional, and spiritual.
- Preparing for the Future- After completion of education the individual can earn its livelihood getting proper education, which has productivity. The education should be imparted according to the own interest of the individual.
- Developing Personality- The whole personality of the individual is developed physically, intellectually, morally, socially, aesthetically and spiritually. He is recognized in the society. Department helps the individual in this whole activities.
- Helping for Adjustability- Man differs from beast. Man has reasoning and thinking power. Man tries his best to adjust with his own environment through education only.
|1027||Dr. ANIL KUMAR JAIN||Director||9414024778|
|1027||Dr. ANIL KUMAR JAIN||Associate Professor||9414024778|
|1069||Dr. (Smt.) KEERTI SINGH||Assistant Professor||9414024810|
|1071||Dr. PATANJALI MISHRA||Assistant Professor|
|1078||Dr. AKHILESH KUMAR||Assistant Professor||9414026390|
|4217||Mr. GOVERDHAN LAL RAIGER||Assistant Section Officer||9413732282|
|5118||Mr. GHANSI LAL SUMAN||Class-IV||8003864266|
|VMOU Helpline|| VMOU RC Locations|
9414024853, 9414024862, 9414024856
(10:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
Working Days Only